Tuesday 9 October 2012

Finders Treaters - Lovely Lace Accessories.

Hello there.

Today, I have found a lovely treat for you and it's all about lace.

I've always loved lace. In fact even as a little girl, I dreamed of being married in a lace dress.  And I did.  Not a totally head to toe, covered in lace number, but a gorgeous Beverly Lister dress which was the first dress I tried on and fell in love with straight away.

So of course, I absolutely adore lace accessories.  From collars, to cuffs to rings. Anything beautiful with lace, I lust after.  Especially vintage lace pieces and the feelings of bygone eras that they evoke. But also there are some innovative and gorgeous new accessories out there by some very talented new designers. So as a style treat for you today, here is a selection of the best.

Enjoy. x


Decoramana via Etsy.com

Doris Chi Designs via Etsy.com

Doris Chi Designs via Etsy.com

www.ederajewelery.com

www.emmacassi.com


www.lilygardner.com

Judith Brown via www.ukhandmade.com


www.millymoore.co.uk

www.stelladot.co.uk

Whiteowl via Etsy.com










1 comment:

  1. https://www.etsy.com/transaction/102206217
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/DaisyLaceDesigns

    I sell lace jewellery as well through Etsy,if you like lace. I also got married in a lace dress 8 years ago!

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete